Tuesday, December 3, 2019

NORTHSIDE VS SOUTHSIDE VOTERS CHALLENGE - from Debbie Allen Community Advocate

Dear North-side Voters!!! GO TO THIS LINK TO SEE THE NUMBERS VOTING IN EACH AREA EACH DAY You can also find the daily totals on www.harrisvotes.com with the direct link provided here https://www.harrisvotes.com/Docs/Uploads/EVPA.pdf.

After looking at the numbers in the attached report from the Harris County Clerk's office,
I noticed the numbers on the South-side were slightly higher than the total of early voters on the North-side.
Therefore, I would like to announce the following challenge:

"THE NORTH-SIDE VOTERS CHALLENGE"!!!

Voting Is Your Super Power.png
The SOUTH-SIDE VOTERS!!!
I, Debbie Allen, challenge all of the #North-side Elected Officials, #PACs, #Candidates, #Precinct Chairs, #Precinct Captains, #Pastors, #Civic Clubs, #Super Neighborhoods, #Teachers, #Seasoned Saints, #Community Leaders, #Fraternities, #Sororities, #Trail riders, #Truck Drivers, #Motorcycle Groups, #Students eligible to vote,
We can't let the South-side
out Vote the North-side.
Go Vote.png
Let's show the South-side who really runs Harris County.!!!

Are You Up To Taking The "North-side Voters Challenge"?
Show Me!! Go Vote!

You can also find the daily totals on www.harrisvotes.com with the direct link provided here https://www.harrisvotes.com/Docs/Uploads/EVPA.pdf.



African-Americans fought, bled and died so we could vote.
Shame on us if we don't
When I look back at the sacrifice of so many people who battled for the right to vote, I know I owe it to them to cast my ballot each Election Day.
###
Sister Debbie Allen, Community Advocate
1dallen1@gmail.com
713-909-0559
“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.”― Frederick Douglass

v

No comments:

Post a Comment