Friday, September 7, 2018

Sept 8th Support Efamily member Janice Weaver Paying it Forward with Blood Drive - Pass the Word!

Good Morning, Family, Friends, Colleagues, etc.

This is JANICE WEAVER's message to you!!

Please see below the information on the upcoming blood drive I will be sponsoring next month

Many of you are aware I suffered from a rare blood disease called TTP on September 9, 2013. Understanding TTP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombotic_thrombocytopenic_purpura

During this time on order to save my life over 300 units of plasma was given to me. If that had not worked chemo would have been the next step. BUT GOD!

I desired the opportunity to give back and to pay it forward.

FROM JANICE WEAVER
September 9, 2018 will be my 5th Year Anniversary and I am asking you to celebrate with me on Saturday, September 8th.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

I along with, Mayor Sylvester Turner, Claude Cummings Jr., NAACP V. P. & Mi Familia Vota will be sponsoring a Blood Drive & Voters Registration Drive
SEPTEMBER 8, 2018 - 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.

Location: Lone Star College Victory Campus
4141 Victory Dr.
Houston, TX 77088

Asking you along with your family, friends, church, co-workers, organizations etc. could help me with this opportunity to pay it forward.

Hope I can count on you. It's in your BLOOD to save a life.

PLEASE CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO SCHEDULE YOUR TIME:

https://www.commitforlife.org/m/donor/schedules/available_drive_slots/286192/1536364800/1

Questions Email: Bfinley@giveblood.org
Call: 832.457.1050

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT ON SATURDAY - GO ANYTIME
www.giveblood.org Digital Donor and enter SPONSOR CODE: U714


No comments:

Post a Comment