Monday, October 9, 2023

CASTING CALL-Extreme Makeover Houston - Home Edition thanks Janice Weaver for sharing!

Subject: Extreme Makeover Home Edition is coming to Houston, TX
Hi There, My name is Crystal CastaƱeda, a Casting Associate Producer for unscripted entertainment programming. I am excited to share that we will be casting families for the return of the most iconic makeover show of all time, EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION! I wanted to reach out to your office in hopes that you may know of any extraordinarily deserving families in the Greater Houston Area that could benefit from a new home. I have attached our flyer if you would like to help us spread the word in your community. I have attached a printable PDF version and a PNG version that can be shared online and on social media. I would be happy to hop on a phone call to answer any questions and take nominations. We are open to helping deserving families that are renting or displaced as well as homeowners that could benefit from a new home. I'm available Monday through Friday 12pm to 9pm CST. Any way you can help spread the word to the community would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to learning more about any potential nominations in your area. Looking forward to hearing from you, Casting Application | Instagram | LinkedIn |

No comments:

Post a Comment