Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Unity World Day of Prayer - add your prayer list of names and requests at this site - light a candle

http://www.unity.org/wdop?utm_source=Promotions&utm_campaign=e99f978de5-WDOP_EMAIL_2_2019_A&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6b8f624ce4-e99f978de5-63595989&ct=t(WDOP_2019_Email_2_A_B)&mc_cid=e99f978de5&mc_eid=0ca3dd43b4

Guiding Prayer

Breathing in to prayer, I am in awe of the unbound spirit, the in­finite presence within and around me. God is vitality in my breath, beauty in the natural world, strength in my determination, and compassion in my acts of service. I recognize God in the spaciousness of the universe as well as in my limitless dreams.

Let me set my sight beyond where I have seen before, into the vast reality of divine power and presence. Let me draw upon divine power and presence in order to ful­fill my great potential.

In the harmony of prayer, my heart beats to the rhythm of God. The pulse of in­finite life moves me, nourishes me, and empowers me to give life to my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment