Saturday, February 24, 2024

Donna in Afro American News and Issues Newspaper -- SUPPORT BLACK NEWSPAPER PUBLISHERS

Black NEWSPAPERS tell our story! AND OUR HISTORY!! I am privileged to be featured in this week's African American news https://aframnews.com/ online and hard copies available at all HEBs, Randalls, JoeV, Frenchy's, Foodtown and around town! If we don't intentionally support our institutions they do go AWAY! Openings for more writers in Dallas, and San Antonio! Experience and Jobs are created by our Black Publishers. In today's times WE NEED BLACK OWNED NEWS!!! Thank you Roy and Shirley Malonson for your years of commitment to the community with your businesses and newspaper! I love Shirley Ann Gift shop as a great place to find all my gifts (dolls to Thomas Blackshear and more...and great flowers! https://shirleyannsflowershop.com/ Shirley Ann's Black Kollectibles & Flowers 100% Black Owned! Flower delivery 6130 Wheatley St · (713) 692-1100 WHAT CAN EFAMILY DO TO SUPPORT OUR BLACK PAPERS? TAKE ACTION: Publisher Roy Malonson asks that we join the Afro American News FACEBOOK, and Click and share the website Online link https://aframnews.com/. And when you have the opportunity to advertise your business - think about our Black newspapers! The stories often inspire us to take action, tell stories we wouldn't hear otherwise, and in the case of my story I hope it encourages youth to go for your dreams.. I can tell you as a student at UT when I thought of grad school I just dreamed of going to Harvard and set out to do so including enlisting our UT President for a recommendation. Harvard was a great experience as I am a political and news junkie - the Kennedy School was perfect for me (note: as a federal employee however if you see me quiet right now on the upcoming election - other than please vote - I can't get involved in democratic/republican elections due to the Hatch Act restrictions on govt employees partisan participation). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment