Saturday, June 29, 2019

Efamily Member Robin Thorton seeks support of any amount (will be doubled by Google) to assist her students at KIPP in a Robotics

Efamily member Robin Thorton asks for help for her classroom below. She and Kervis you may remember as volunteers at south central sportz baseball. I just donated and it was very quick. Donations of any amount will be doubled by google as long as the funds last.

From Robin -- Hi Friends,

I want to make sure my students have what they need to succeed, so I've created a classroom project request through DonorsChoose.org, an award-winning charity.

Donations of any size will help my kids. Right now, any contribution you make to my project will be doubled by Google.org. This will turn a $10 donation into a $20 donation. Your donation will brighten my students' school year, and you'll get heartfelt thank-yous from my class and photos of your gift in action.

Here's my classroom request:

Code My Future With Digiland Tablets

To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, just make a contribution on that project page -- donations will be doubled automatically, but only while funding lasts.

If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along. My students and I greatly appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment