Friday, March 13, 2020

Rodeo Carnival Refunds Kandayce Mayberry

Information Regarding Half Price Carnival Tickets Refunds
Supporters,
I hope this email reaches you all well and in good health!
By now you have likely heard that in the interest of public health, the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo was closed earlier this week. Since 1932, the "Rodeo" has been a fabric of this community. Having to close early was extremely difficult as guests, volunteers, exhibitors, rodeo athletes and entertainers look forward to the 20 days of the Rodeo each year.
I've received lots of inquiries about refunds for carnival tickets and the other products purchased. The Rodeo has come up with two possible options for refunds...
1. Unused Carnival Tickets, Half-Price Carnival Packs and Food Cards may be used during the 2021 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. No action required on your part with this option. Your tickets will remain on your account.
2. Unused Tickets and Half-Price Carnival Packs may be refunded. Additional information regarding Carnival Ticket, Half-Price Carnival Pack and Food Card refunds will be available next week.
For those of you who may be interested in supporting the vendors or making a
donation to the HLSR Educational Fund, you can find more information here.
At this point, this is all I have to share. I do encourage you to visit www.rodeohouston.com/2020 next week for more updates. I also ask for you to be patient. As I learn more, I will share more. This is unprecedented and as the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo continues to work through all of this, more information will be forthcoming.
Finally...THANK YOU!!!! If purchased carnival, admission tickets, food cards, season passes, made donations or simply passed on the emails...I am truly appreciative. Most of you have been supporters since I joined the Carnival Tickets Sales Committee in 2005 and I do not take that lightly. I am grateful, thankful and truly blessed by all of you!
Take care, stay safe and wash your hands....

Kandyace E. Mayberry
HLSR Carnival Tickets Sales Committee
832.589.0829

No comments:

Post a Comment