Monday, February 1, 2021

Imports from Africa inspired by Dr. Conyers

Sent to me as a member of the Neighborhood Coalition -- I am not personally acquainted with Mr. Johnson however the website has some unique and beautiful items.. if you have purchased from this site let me know and I'll add a verified purchaser to this blog information. Hello again All, As I stated during the Zoom meeting, I am currently in Ghana on a business trade mission. This mission "is" directly because of the "two" study abroad opportunities that the AAS Department at UH, under the direction and approval of Dr. Conyers, in summers of 2014 & 2015, afforded me. After studying there those two trips, I was lead to start The Bridge Imports, LLC to conduct trade between Ghana and the U.S. to be a "BRIDGE" between "the truth of Ghana" had and has to offer to the awakening society of the African American people in Houston and throughout the U. S. My team of African American employees and Ghanaians designers, seamstresses, artists, and associates now offer trade opportunities and a store in Houston, ironically inside the S.H.A.P.E. Community Center Pro​fessional Building at 3903 Almeda Rd. I would encourage you all to please support this venture that was inspired by Dr. Conyers, Professor Chiles, and the AAS dept. And as a pass through, The Bridge Imports will contribute 15% of your support to the AAS department and its auxiliary endowments, and/or join our efforts of "Bridging the Socioeconomic divide." Our website is: www.thebridgeimports.com, FB page The Bridge Imports, IG Bridgeimports, or feel free to stop by the shop at the address listed above. If you have any questions or suggestions WhatsApp me at: 832-330-2978 or shop phone: 346-383-1022. You can also shop online at the website given. Sincerely, and in Dr. Conyers' memory and legacy, Bernard Johnson The Bridge Imports info@thebridgeimports.com www.thebridgeimports.com 832-330-2978

No comments:

Post a Comment