Saturday, August 17, 2019

Let's Support and Share - Blood Drive 2019 Janice Weaver shares getting 300 units of Blood










































Greetings all,

This is Janice Weaver please see below the information on the upcoming blood drive I will be sponsoring next month



Many of you are aware I suffered from a rare blood disease called TTP About TTP - Understanding TTP on September 9, 2013.


About TTP - Understanding TTP http://www.understandingttp.com/patient/about-ttp/
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is an ultra rare blood disorder, with between 1.2 and 11 new cases eve...





To save my life almost 300 units of plasma was given to me.



I desired the opportunity to give back and to pay it forward.



September 9, 2018 will be my 6th Year Anniversary and I am asking you to celebrate with me on Saturday, September 21st.



How can you help?



I will be hosting a Blood -Voters Registration Drive along with family and friends Mayor Sylvester Turner, Lone Star College-President Quentin Wright, CWA/AT&T Retirees, Claude Cummings Jr., NAACP V. P., KTSU Radio Station, Hillday Public Relations and many others on September 21, 2019 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.



Location: Lone Star College Victory Campus

4141 Victory Dr.

Houston, TX 77088



Asking you along with your family, friends, church, co-workers, organizations etc., help me with this opportunity to pay it forward.



Hope I can count on you. It's in your BLOOD to save a life.



TO SIGN UP: https://www.commitforlife.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/296975

For questions email: Bfinley@giveblood.org or jtweety17@yahoo.com



Please feel free to share.



Thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment