Saturday, June 12, 2021

Business Classes by Attorney Roxell Richards July 1

FROM EFAMILY MEMBER ROXELL RICHARDS ATTORNEY

Hey there. 


I wanted to stop by and say hello. You know me as an attorney but I also have a passion for helping others in business. 


For the past 6 months I have helped others launch and grow a profitable business for free mainly due tot he pandemic because people were asking me how to start their own business. I also wanted to make sure my methodologies worked. 

Guess what it worked and it felt really good to know people began gaining their own financial freedom. Now I’m offering this program to every one beginning July 1. 

It’s for both new and established entrepreneurs. 

You are more than welcome to join. If not, please share with your family and friends


I would like to get 1,000 people help to start their businesses. I need your help reaching this goal. 
Access to Classes  starts July 1. 

Thank you 

Atty Roxell Richards
https://getinjuryhelp.samcart.com/products/start-your-biz

No comments:

Post a Comment