Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Boarding School has SCHOLARSHIP for a current 8th or 9th grader Gospel Pianist thanks efamily member Koinonia M. Givens for Sharing...

From: Offiong Bassey
Date: January 22, 2015 at 8:48:53 PM EST

Subject: High school scholarship available for a young pianist
Greetings,
I hope this note finds you well.
A prestigious boarding high school in Massachusetts is looking to recruit a young gospel piano player to attend the institution and become a founding member of the school’s gospel choir. Scholarship is available for a current 8th or 9th grader. Do you know anyone that would fit that profile?
Please do let me know your thoughts and I share additional details.
Still Shining,
Offiong Bassey


w: www.offiongbassey.com


Koinonia is an efamily member who sponsored several students from many states to the Yale Black Solidarity conference (reference my first post to this blog which she responded to!).  A Yale Grad, she now lives in Boston. Her friend Offiong is sharing this wonderful opportunity for a high school scholarship to a top boarding school. I also posted on the blog her musical talent as well! Very nice!

 If interested in the scholarship let me know and if I haven't met you yet, let me know who referred you  - email me at donna.blackshear.reynolds@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment