Wednesday, November 8, 2023

ASTROS at South Central Sportz Youth Baseball Clinic Dec. 2nd AGES 5-12 Sunnyside Park

Astros Baseball clinic for youth 5-12 years old Sunnyside Park Dec. 2nd 9am SPREAD THE WORD!! Questions or for more information contact Cravon Rogers at crog30@gmail.com Both my children played at South Central for baseball and softball, I was a Team Mom and my husband Rodney was a coach! Its is an amazing experience not only baseball skills but life skills of being a team player and individual contributer of excellence and pride in our history as the teams and their uniforms honor the Negro League. If your business would like to sponsor a team (and you name would be on the back of the shirts from t-ball teams to baseball ... let me know! A great investment in our community and good will for your business! I remain a supporter along with Port City Links for the Opening Day Ceremonies and Astros Foundation partnership health fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment