Friday, November 3, 2023

Donna Update & Anjanette Wyatt Pharmacy Business to support..

Hi efamily - I've been under the weather (but good now thanks to miracle drugs) and still in quarantine but I had to share with you this is my first time to get Covid. Thanks to Dr. Anjanette Wyatt, CEO of Clinical Care Pharmacy and also President of the American Pharmacists Association Foundation who provides delivery to patients even if you don't live in the area of her pharmacy! Having and supporting independent pharmacies in times of need they are there for you! Public thank you and efamily consider supporting this very professional and caring black business - It is easy to support... I gave the doctor the Pharmacy's number to send the prescription and all was taken care of and delivered to me! The doc only needed this phone number and problem solved -- Clinical Care Pharmacy 281-272-8700.

No comments:

Post a Comment