Friday, February 13, 2015

Amazing New Black Parents Magazine -- it has a focus on the questions we all have... Efamily member Lisa Jones Johnson - - AA Boys 4 times more likely to be murdered

 Let's join and show support during the early critical stages of the magazine!! Join the magazine and encourage others to do so...let's support one another - I loved the magazine upon reading it! 

From efamily member Lisa Jones Johnson --
I wanted to tell you about an amazing new Black parents magazine called All American Parents. The publisher is a good friend of mine, Michelle Quash, she also went to Harvard Law. It's an online magazine but geared to Black parents who are seeking to navigate the complicated waters of school, finances, mentoring and other issues that we face raising healthy well adjusted Black children. I thought that it would be great for the E Family to know about the magazine. Here's the link:



Michelle has four children (her oldest enters Yale in the fall) so she's able to relate personally as well as to marshall the best resources for the magazine. I'd love it if you'd send the link on to the E Family I want to make sure that she gets support from a wide network in the early critical stages of the magazine. We need more publications like this and I want to do whatever I can to support it. I know that with the E Family you bring amazing opportunities to the group so I just wanted to add this to the list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment