Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Efamily Question about a travel company to South Africa - Efamily member Gweth Brooks



Donna can you get some feedback from your network on BEA Institute?

Gweth


I think there is a way you can post comments to the blog.. if not, just email me and I will forward to Gweth. Others might be interested so let me know in your note if I can edit the blog to add your comments...

This looks very interesting! 

Donna
    PS Gweth has a daughter at Princeton for those of you looking at colleges... I am sure she wouldn't mind talking to efamily with an interest in Princeton! I am so proud of our youth! :)


1 comment:

  1. I used Lion World Travel on my first visit to SA. The company seemed hesitant to schedule a lengthy stay in Johannesburg. However, after much discussion, we added a 3 day stop in Joburg and thoroughly enjoyed it. I recently spent 2 months in South Africa, soI may be able to provide additional insights. Please feel free to contact me directly (cdjones0404@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete