Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Efamily Success Story from Janice Weaver

Good morning EFamily

It's this type of feed back that is confirmation of when Donna and I started sharing info by the wonderful world of technology.

It only takes a few minutes to share information that we have been BLESSED to receive.

Some of you I know most I don't know.  But it doesn't matter because we are here for a purpose and that is to do good.

Please see below from Sharis.

Sharis thank you for paying it forward.  Bre we are so proud of you!

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:57 PM, Sharis Bowman <snbbow@gmail.com> wrote:

Aunt Janice,

Just wanted to share that you're the reason that I am so big on sharing the wealth, networking and sharing all information with efamily.

SO many of your emails helped me with BreAnna in one way or another.

I'd like to share that she recently received a PAID TUITION scholarship from LSU! 

All glory to God, but because of you - a few years ago I got on a mission to seek out enrichment programs, scholarships, workshops, ANYTHING that would assist in college prep for Bre and I am a testimony that they ALL helped! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always sharing and for helping me to add that productivity into my life.

Much love,
Nikki    


No comments:

Post a Comment