Saturday, May 30, 2020

Who was the Space X Sister? Lauren Lyons

http://www.lauren-lyons.com/ Go to her site! VERY IMPRESSIVE! She co-hosted today's launch!

Engineer. Writer. Science Communicator. Princeton and Harvard JFK Graduate

From HER website - GO TO THE WEBSITE TO FIND OUT MORE -- http://www.lauren-lyons.com/ :
Engineer. Writer. Science Communicator.
I graduated from Princeton University with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and a minor in bioengineering, and got my master's in Business and Government Policy from the Harvard John F. Kennedy School of Government. I have worked as a medical device R&D engineer, a writer, a Mars robotics engineer at NASA, a dating startup company founder, and a leadership instructor at Harvard. I'm currently an engineer at SpaceX where I work on certification of the Dragon 2 spacecraft that will take NASA Crew to the International Space Station, and moonlight as the co-host of our live launch webcasts. In my spare time I write (true) stories, give talks about the power of STEM education, and do my little part to help make the world more empathetic, joyful, and just.

No comments:

Post a Comment