Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Will you help me and CoChair Michelle Obama ? Join My Squad! Links, Incorporated Tool for Voter Registration CRUCIAL TO SHARE!!

 62 days until the election (sooner for early voting!) - 100 million people did not vote in the last national election .. check with friends family coworkers Please share this link - as a newly minted Links Voter Registration Squad Captain my first charge is to ask you - ANYONE can go to this Links landing page and find out how and where to register to vote ! Please share this amazing tool! 

Click HERE or cut and paste into your browser - http://www.whenweallvote.org/linksinc/

Think of who you know that may have moved recently or just turned 18 -this tool helps you Update your Voter Registration - Each one can reach many! Will you share? Easy tool to use! Join Michelle Obama in this clarion call across America! 

And don’t forget the Census! That's leaving money on the table for YOUR community if you don't complete the CENSUS!!

If you would like to join my squad and assist me in reaching out to VOTERS (nonpartisan get out the vote effort) - let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment