Monday, October 12, 2020

PV added as a DRIVE-Thru Location and More - thanks efamily member Janice Weaver for Sharing..

 Greetings Efamily please share.


Our work has just begun..... Do your part.

You wait in line for many things so please do not complain about waiting in the line to VOTE!

We must work together to win this election!!!

Prairie View A&M University has just been added as the 8th drive through voting location.









--

African-Americans fought, bled and died so we could vote. 

Shame on us if we don't

When I look back at the sacrifice of so many people who battled for the right to vote, I know I owe it to them to cast my ballot each Election Day.


“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.”― Frederick Douglass





No comments:

Post a Comment